Amazon Fire Stick

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Now, THAT'S Dry.

In all my 52 years I've never seen a summer where kudzu stopped growing until this year.

My newly-wed house out in the country, which I still own, and where my oldest daughter lives, borders an abandoned kudzu-covered pasture. We battled that stuff the whole time we lived there. If the summer was wet, it'd grow 2 feet a day - at least. But this year, the tips are absolutely desiccated.

But the real kicker is the story I heard yesterday about the Rock Springs Community in Cherokee County, SC, just up the road. The Baptist Church has cancelled baptisms. Now, that's dry!


http://www.wyff4.com/news/14044103/detail.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you know i BOUGHT kudzu root at an online herb place? you need to come up with some food with it.